7.14.2010

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY MIKEY!

Today is a very special day!
It's Michael's birthday!

[Engagement]

Mikey! You are the best husband I could have ever asked for and I love you more than anything! It's hard to believe it's already been a year since I surprised the lady gaga out of you and threw you a surprise birthday party! [He told me when we first started dating, "No one has ever been able to surprise me"] I am more than blessed to have you being a part of my life-not only that, but forever! The time has passed so quickly and I am looking forward to spending everyday of the rest of my life with you!

[Wedding]

THANK YOU for being so kind, and so giving in our marriage, I hope I am able to make your birthday special today and I hope it's fab! Thank you for appreciating me and most importantly LOVING me!

I'm lovin' you right back darlin'

[Christmas]

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY BABY!

1 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) I love that you call him Mikey... I call Joshua... Joshy!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs