4.01.2010

Blog Hop at Mann Land 5 :)



Okay! This is a new blog hop over at Mann Land 5! :) Are you excited!? ME TOO.

Mmmk. What you have to do, is name five things that you have loved about your week so far! It can be anything. But basically something that made you happy this week, or one of your favorites about the week! Go to her page and link up with us and enjoy!

My five favorites about this week are..

ONE The weather.
The weather was sunny and in the upper sixties all week, and in the low eighties yesterday! I love the sunshine.

TWOMoney.
We all got a bonus at work yesterday since we hit our biggest sales ever, so far! And of course I went out and blew it all but about $30 at Free People and Sassy & Classy Boutique :]

THREEMichael got off work on time everyday.
Not only that, but he sold enough cars to get through this rough patch at work! :) Thanks to favor with God and man, of course.

FOURWorking out and feeling accomplished.
On my way to achieving those goals!

FIVEAVON.
I sold a LOT more than I & the managers thought I was going to be able to sell in only 5 days. Thank you Jesus!

Okay, your turn now!

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday!:]



5 comments:

Keely said...

Yay!! I love that you used pictures!

Thanks so much for playing!!

xo

Beth McC. said...

I love all your Happies! Your blog is so stinking cute! Happy Easter!

Jenn said...

Glad ya'll are having gorgeous weather too! And yay for your hubby selling cars and you selling Avon!! Congrats on the bonus too :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

love this! yall are so cute!!!!

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a happy 5 things! I love cheery blogs and yours just about shouts good cheer! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs