8.17.2010

Blah..

..is exactly how I have felt lately :(

The past week and a half, I haven't felt too hot. I have had a lot going on (family wise) and just need a few prayers!

I have a member in my family (my family, not mine & michaels) who has chosen to go down the wrong road, and the road is ending for this family member to shock us all, and turn their decision around.

It's been a sad, exhausting week, to say the least.

And before all of this happened I was already waking u everyday with a headache, feeling dizzy, and like crap.. so this just put the icing on the cake.

Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mom. She's got a lot on her hands dealing with all of this.

1 comments:

lovingthatbabyjesus said...

There you go with that cake again. Girl get some celery.

Better yet I just would quit eating all together and when you feel like you are about to pass out eat a cube of cheese.

you got my prayers honey..
amen

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs