10.29.2010

Anniversary Present!

I'm not sure if I've talked about it on my blog, but when we got married Michael told me for our One Year Anniversary, that was last month, He was going to get me another band for my ring so I could have one on top and one on bottom. When Mikey lost his job, that extra wedding band was the least of my worries, so we waited.

And we waited until just the right time! We ended up getting so much percent off on the ring, because of a special weekend, and other stuff. I am so grateful to have got what I wanted! Instead of just getting another band, I decided to get a "enhancer" thing. I forgot what it's called.

Anyways, We went in and I picked out which one I wanted last Saturday, and they had to send it in to get it welded together and sized. so I have been ringless ALL week! Our sales lady "rushed" it for us so it should be here tomorrow, but there is a chance it could be here Monday--pray it's today! I'm going crazy being ringless!

So, here is the 2 karats I'll be rockin' :)


This is my ring


And this is what I picked out!

Do you love it!?

Happy Friday!

Oh, and I've lost 10lbs so far! :)

3 comments:

Caitrin said...

What a gorgeous ring! I have been begging my husband for the top band already too and we finally settled on getting it at either the 3 or 5 year mark (hopefully the 3!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Syndal said...

what a lucky girl you are! be sure to post a pic of the bands all together!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs